The Young and The Submissive is now on Audio!!

I’m thrilled to announce that both Doms of Her Life books are now available on audio. The Young and The Submissive released Monday!! Narrator Christian Fox bring this hotness to life and keeps you eager for more! Listen to a snippet and purchase the audio book for 25% off.

5 out of 5! “What happens when you put together three amazing authors of erotic romance – magic!”
– Sizzling Hot Books

TYandTS Audio CoverThe Young And The Submissive

Doms of Her Life, Book 2

Raine Kendall has everything a woman could want…almost. Sexy, tender Dom Liam O’Neill is her knight in shining armor, but Raine keeps pinching herself. Is he too good to be true or is this growing connection one that coul

d last a lifetime? She’s constantly torn by her abiding feelings for her commanding boss, Macen “Hammer” Hammerman, especially in the wake of the mind-blowing night he cast aside the barriers between them and ravaged every inch of her body.

Hammer, Liam’s former best friend, can’t stop coveting Raine. But Liam is determined to hold and guide the woman he loves and see if she can be the submissive of his dreams. However, he’s finding that her trust is hard won and he needs a bloody crowbar to pry open her scarred soul. So he risks everything to win her once and for all. But once he’s put his daring plan in motion, will it cost Liam his heart if he loses Raine to Hammer for good?

Buy the eBook

Buy the Paperback

Buy the Audio Book

Haven’t started the series yet? These stories should be read and/or listened to in order. Begin with One Dom to Love, also narrated by Christian Fox and currently 25% off at Tantor. Or find the eBook and paperback at all the usual haunts.

So…really interested to know. What appeals to you about reading a series that continues with the same characters? Or if you haven’t tried one, why do you think you haven’t? Leave a comment here and I’ll pick an answer soon. The winner will receive a copy of One Dom to Love, signed by all three authors: me, Jenna, and Isabella. Thanks for playing!

9 Comments

1. Shayla Black
    Toni Harris May 10, 2014 at 12:51 am

What appeals to me about a series that continues with the same character is knowing at the of a book its not over and the excitement of waiting to find out whats next. The anticipation Is thrilling:))

2. Shayla Black
    Cathy Lasky May 10, 2014 at 10:10 am

I love reading series. When I find a series with characters I love, whether it’s the same characters or new ones added to the story, I crave more. I love romance books, the sexier the better, but It’s the storyline of the book that keeps me intrigued and coming back for more. I always have something to look forward to.

• Shayla Black
      I agree totally. When is the Bold and Dominate coming out ?? June 2, 2014 at 6:45 pm

When does book 3 come out. The Bold and the Dominate??

The LOVED the first 2 books of Doms of Her Life.

3. Shayla Black
    Erica Mitchell May 10, 2014 at 3:23 pm

I like books about the same characters if the books are cleared up at the end. When there is a cliffhanger as I have to wait for the next book I think I am going to tear my hair out waiting. I also like series with different characters, in the later books we get to see characters from the previous books.

4. Shayla Black
    Angie Griffith May 10, 2014 at 6:42 pm

I love all your books the storyline the details and love the chacters. The series always draws me in because I am always dying to know what happens to others in the story.

5. Shayla Black
    laura May 11, 2014 at 8:12 pm

I was wondering if there was going to be any more books in the Masters of Menage series? I just finished the last book. I just started reading the One Dom to Love and I am looking forward to reading the rest of the series. Slowly making my way through the Wicked Lovers. Love all your books and series. Once I start one of your series books I cant wait to see what happens next to the characters in your books. They draw me in on the first book and then I get attached and want to follow their lives. I love reading series books.

6. Shayla Black
    Dreama Poore June 5, 2014 at 7:29 am

Loved both 1 & 2 and am very excited to see where these relationships go. Can’t wait for #3.